Consumer Resources


Find Qualified Counsel When you choose a certified attorney, you proceed knowing that your lawyer shares our commitment to the legal profession. We have certified trial attorneys throughout the United States. Click here to search for one in your area. Find an NBTA Certified Attorney

Report Your Lawyer Did your lawyer forget all those promises he made? Do the bills seem wrong? Don't assume there's nothing you can do. If you're not happy with the services and/or you think he or she has broken the rules. You can report him or her to the appropriate Lawyer Disciplinary Agency

Links to Other Certifiers The NBTA currently certifies attorneys as Civil, Criminal and Family Trial law specialists, Civil Practice specialists, Social Security disability specialists and Truck Accident specialists. If your needs require a different type of lawyer, we suggest you check out one of the other private or state run certifying agencies.

Public Services Announcements The American College of Board Certified Attorneys sponsors a site for consumers of legal services to locate a board certified attorney in any specialty area. ACBCA - American College of Board Certified Attorneys.